1. New producers and photographers must pay a 25% down payment at least 5 days before the scheduled production date.
2. The commission must be paid to the agency at the end of each shooting day.
3. Models have to be paid in cash after the work is completed.
4. If the producer cancels the scheduled production in less than 5 days before the shoot, 50% of the agency commission must be paid. If the producer cancels the scheduled production in less than 2 days before the shoot, 100% of the agency commission must be paid.
5. Light rentals must be paid in advance.
6. Rental supplies delivery has to be paid by the producer who is also responsible for all the damages which might occur.
7. The agency is not responsible for such cases when the model doesn’t show up because of sickness but certainly a replacement will be arranged if it’s possible.
8. Mutual agreement on model rate as well as proof of hotel reservation and a 2-way flight ticket for model must be provided before the model travels abroad.
9. If the contracted party cancels any shoot arranged outside of Hungary, the agreed upon fee for the model must be paid including the agency commission.
10. The producer is responsible for the models security, well being, accommodation, acceptable working conditions, legal representation and a working visa if required.